Why did you marry Shoaib Malik? Sania Mirza lifted the veil.


Leading Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has unveiled the secret of her marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in a recent interview.


Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik would be one of the most successful married couples in the world of sports. In a recent interview, Sania said that it was only Shoaib Malik truth that turned her into a love affair.In her interview, Sania Mirza called Shoaib Malik the most romantic man in the world and said that a relationship was established with him from the beginning which later turned into a marriage bond. Shoaib Malik is a true man of heart. He proposed to me and said that he wanted to talk to my family. Besides, he did not hide anything from me. The way Shoaib Malik proposed to him for marriage was wonderful, he could not deny it. Keep in mind Indian tennis star Sania Mirza had chosen Pakistan's star all-rounder Shoaib Malik as her traveling companion in 2010. The Indian tennis star said that Shoaib Malik had told her directly that he wanted to marry her. I want to meet your family. If your answer is yes, let me know. Sania Mirza said, "I saw a lot of truth in this statement of Shoaib Malik. I felt that there was no pretense in it. It was his true feelings." There was what he felt and expressed to me, this is what Shoaib Malik liked very much because he does not show off, he did not sit on his knees and propose to me which is not his style, Shoaib Malik Are very simple.



     

Answering a question, he said that there is a big difference in the attitude of the two of us and especially whenever there is a discussion about something, whenever there is a discussion about something, Shoaib does not speak openly in the mind of the young man. Yes and in the heart, they do not speak.
                                                       
    
Sania Mirza said, "I hate it. I get very angry and it makes me want to break something and tell Shoaib why you don't finish it by talking." During the quarrel, I tell him that even if you say something and he gets on his phone, I keep talking but Shoaib is not affected.
"I get upset very quickly and I don't have patience and waiting at all," he said. "I don't like this habit at all."

Comments